- Begin by washing your face with soap and lukewarm water
- Apply a layer of the Smart Beauty Black Mask on areas where you would like to remove blackheads, normally this will be the so-called T-Zone area of your face: the forehead, nose and chin.
- Sit down and relax while the mask dries. This will take roughly 15-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the layer that you applied.
- When the mask is fully dried, carefully peel off your Smart Beauty Black Mask in dry layers. The blackheads will stick to the dried mask and be extracted out of the pores of your skin. As the blackheads will be clearly visible on the removed layers of the Smart Beauty Black Mask, you will be able to see the immediate results with your own eyes!
- Rinse your face with cold water to tighten pores and pat dry gently with a towel.
- Use the mask 1-2 times a week depending on your skin for optimum results.
- If you put on a thick layer, the mask will need a longer time to dry. If you put on a too thin layer, the blackheads won't stick as well to the mask. Please give it a few tries before you find your optimal amount